Apply for this post, If you possess:
- Technical proficiency (financial acumen is a plus) and a track record of working well with engineers and communities
- Ability to lead technological teams, have a firm grasp of blockchain, Web3, NFT, DeFi, and be flexible enough to adjust to rapidly changing situations.
- Ability to prosper in a variety of asynchronous work environments and intellectually curious to move fast with strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum and sufficient expertise to know when to improvise
We highly recommend you apply only if you have worked and/or exposure in the Blockchain/web 3.0 space.
Role-specific Skill Set:
- You will serve as a crucial resource for resource allocation across the stack and serve as a liaison between engineering and product across many time zones.
- Play a vital part in the planning of product features, assist in driving the product roadmap, and collaborate closely with engineering to guarantee successful delivery.
- Read the project specs, make milestones and a roadmap, establish tasks, assign priorities, and more in close collaboration with the technical lead.
- With the help of important internal and external governance points, monitor and report on the performance product features.
- Provide a high level of transparency, extensive communication, and documentation.
- Thoroughly investigate and comprehend the blockchain ecosystem and technology to define new features and the strategic operations for protocol.
- Establish strategic alliances and steer required contract discussions.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying