Apply for this post, If you can:
- Spot the potential growth areas where design and design thinking could have a positive influence in conjunction with the company's strategic decisions.
- Keep a strong interest in user research to design customer-centric products, and are well equipped with the technical know-how
- Foresee your career in Web3 Space and are willing to pace up your skills as per the industry shift
- Take ownership of the design process and work on regular improvements
- Work seamlessly with teams across the company to create intuitive and beautifully designed platforms.
We highly recommend you apply only if you have worked and/or exposure in the Blockchain/web 3.0 space.
Role-specific Skill Set:
- Solid experience with design tools (Sketch, Figma, or something comparable) and prototyping tools (Invision, Sketch, Figma)
- Design new products and iterate on user-facing features for web and mobile applications.
- Be the main touchpoint for Pandora related UI/UX questions
- Explore and create high-quality user experiences based on user needs and product requirements.
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and final designs for Mobile and web applications
- Actively participate in the product development process of Pandora stack Mobile and Web dapp
- Participate in the user testing, user interviews, and the user research process
- Document design decisions for future reference
- Create and maintain design guidelines for the entire Pandora Stack for both internal and external usage
- Hands-on experience in illustration design, and 3-D animation is a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying