What we're looking for
Pandora Finance is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. We’re looking for fresh college grads or final-year Blockchain(Smart Contract) Engineers to join our product team. You are results-oriented and milestones driven with a good eye for design and the finer details to deliver well-documented technical solutions that are effective, clean, and well-tested. We are a lean startup and expect you to wear many hats when needed, and you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
This role is especially for final-year grad students who can be potentially converted to full-time employees after an internship.
As an intern, you'll work within the product team with other engineers and designers in building the middle layer for the NFT ecosystem, which will drive the liquidity in the NFT ecosystem. As of now building products on the BSC network, and at a later stage will move to Polkadot.
• Write and maintain smart contracts
• Create/ integrate with the front-end applications
• Write end-to-end tests for all codebases (Contracts, middlewares, and front-end)
• Document the entire development process
• Be on top of the latest developments in the NFT ecosystem,
• B.Sc/B.Tech (Or in the final year) in Computer Science or a related field
• Basics of how blockchains and various protocols work
• Familiar with any of the CI/CD and container-orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker compose, etc.
• Motivated to learn anything and everything new in the space
• Demonstratable open-source contribution in GitHub, Stack Overflow, or any other platforms.